New LinkOur rule of thumb at Midland is safety doesn't happen by accident. It's paramount in the way we conduct business. From our employees and owner operators, to the freight we handle every day, safety is an essential component to delivering Superior Quality Service and is a trait that we've become known for and always strive to be better at.
Being an Atlantic Canadian company and doing business in the regions we serve, we have become accustomed to severe winter weather and the affect it can have on delivering freight. We're 100% committed to the safety of our drivers, the motoring public, as well as our customer's freight, our equipment, and the environment, therefore we have developed a WINTER WEATHER POLICY that explains how our company functions during the winter months.
With regard to the protection of your freight and keeping it safe, Midland currently holds the following certifications:
• C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
• PIP (Partners In Protection)
• CBSA (Customs Self Assessment)
• FAST (Free And Secure Trade)
• HACCP Canada (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) - Letter of Certification
• SmartWay Transport Partner (Natural Resources Canada)
• CargoNet Theft Prevention and Recovery Network
Our inventory of more than 1,700 trailers and 750 trucks/tractors are also kept safe and secure with four dedicated service centres located in Dieppe, NB, New Annan, PE, Brampton, ON, and Cambridge, ON.