If you're considering a move to Canada, Midland is a great place to continue building your career in the transportation industry.
Why join Midland?
With over 50 years of experience in the transportation industry, we have earned a reputation as a highly respected carrier, and a quality employer. Midland has been named a Top Fleet Employer by Trucking HR Canada for the past eight years in a row. Join our team to experience the Midland difference for yourself.
Our Head Office is located in Dieppe, New Brunswick, but with over 30 facilities located in Ontario, Quebec and across Atlantic Canada, you have many options for where you can live and work. Our solutions include Less-than-Truckload, Truckload and Logistics, Intermodal, Temperature Control, Seafood, Cross Border and Courier.
Permanent residence support
Relocation and settlement support
Canadian work permit (LMIA available)
Extensive health, dental, and drug package
Driver qualification requirements
- 4 years of safe tractor trailer winter driving experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills (IELTS/CELPIP certificate 5.5 minimum)
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Clean criminal record search
- Valid or eligibility to receive a New Brunswick Class 1 Driver’s License
- Valid or eligibility to receive Air Brakes Endorsement
- Eligibility to obtain Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate, and FAST (Free and Secure Trade) Program
Candidates meeting the criteria are encouraged to apply for the desired role through our official J.D. Irving Career site.
Our immigration talent acquisition specialists will contact selected candidates to assist and guide them through the hiring process.
From our Drivers
"Working for Midland is like being with your family and friends. All communication and interaction at my workplace is so easygoing and friendly. I have all kinds of support."
Ukrainian Midland Driver since 2017